If you already have an account, please log in.Log In
Create Account and Register for Event
How generic medicines are helping reshape pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM EST
- Describe the efficacy of oral emtricitabine and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (FTC/TDF) in providing protection against the acquisition of HIV infection
- Determine how to identify an at-risk person who would be an appropriate candidate for PrEP
- Explore best practices for the consistent and correct use of PrEP as an effective strategy to help prevent the sexual transmission of HIV
- Discuss the importance of adherence to maximize PrEP efficacy
- Understand the fundamental principles and benefits of bioequivalence testing
- Review the cost and comparative bioavailability studies between generic and brand name FTC/TDF
Reminders will be sent to your inbox 48, 24 and 2 hours before the event.
Following attendance of the live webinar, you will be required to submit an online program evaluation to complete your accreditation. Your letter of attendance will then immediately be available for download and a copy will be emailed to you.